Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I really don't want to spend christmas in heathrow.

So my tickets were booked, my passport had finally been renewed and I was excited to go home after 5 years. The problem was I was flying British Airways and heathrow freaks out if it gets more than a couple of inches of snow. The weekend before I was scheduled to fly out heathrow declared itself closed. CNN showed video of people stuck at the airport, sleeping on the floors, running out of food. They interviewed someone who had waited in line for an hour only to find out they were all out of muffins. I pictured myself being there, spending christmas with angry strangers, all of us upset at the lack of muffins.

To be continued.
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

asanandan said...

Why are you feel too? be cool buddy

from
asanandan
rupees4gigs
http://www.rupees4gigs.com

Anonymous said...

Khusboo Magazine is a surat based Women
Fashion Magazine website which provides information about fashion tips and ladies Indian garments. This Magazine Mainly Deals with Fashion and fashion and modeling website